WordPress / PHP Web Developer
We are looking for an experienced WordPress developer to work on mid-size to large web development projects from our Worcester, Mass office. Quality of work, speed, reliability, and good communication skills are essential. We are offering up to 30-35 hours of work per week.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Expert knowledge of WordPress customization is a must
- Can develop WordPress themes from scratch
- PHP and MySQL database-driven elements
- Fluent in HTML5/CSS3
- Experience with Responsive Frameworks
- In-depth knowledge of IE quirks and how to address them
- A good ideology for managing maintainable, scalable and cross-browser code
- Experience with Git/svn
Huge Plus Skills
- Object-oriented PHP
- Custom Content Management Systems
Must have a minimum of 2-3 years experience.
Why would you want to work at Eri Design?
- Relaxed atmosphere
- We focus on building top quality and award-winning websites
- Events: If there are WordPress or Web Development events near you, we’ll see what we can do to send you there!
- Culture: We’re a certain type of people. We’re all a little different and unique in our own way but we seem to work well together. No one’s perfect and we embrace that. We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Check out our site to get to know us! Feel free to dissect what and how we do what we do.
*Accepting only local applicants.*
Apply for this position « View All Positions