WordPress / PHP Web Developer
We are looking for an experienced WordPress developer to work on mid-size to large web development projects from our Worcester, MA office. Quality of work, speed, reliability, and good communication skills are essential.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Great knowledge of WordPress customization is a must
- Can develop WordPress themes from scratch
- PHP and MySQL database-driven elements
- Fluent in HTML5/CSS3
- Experience with Responsive Frameworks
- In-depth knowledge of IE quirks and how to address them
- A good ideology for managing maintainable, scalable and cross-browser code
- Experience with Git/svn
Huge Plus Skills
- Object-oriented PHP
- Custom Content Management Systems
Must have a minimum of 2 years experience.
Why would you want to work at Eri Design?
- Relaxed atmosphere
- We focus on building top quality and award-winning websites
- Events: If there are WordPress or Web Development events near you, we’ll see what we can do to send you there!
- Culture: We’re a certain type of people. We’re all a little different and unique in our own way but we seem to work well together. No one’s perfect and we embrace that. We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Check out the rest of the pages to get to know us!
*Accepting only local/nearby applicants.
Apply for this position « View All Positions